Friday, February 6, 2009

My Twins and Their Fifth Wheel






These pictures describe the story of our photo session today. I dressed the babies in their new "Nana Outfits" and set them up on the floor. I went to get my camera and when I came back, I noticed Digory meandering over from where he was taking his nap. He then proceeded to plant himself as close to them as he could (see picture number four) and right smack in the middle of my portrait. I didn't have the heart to shove him out of the way so, here he is. But it illustrates the saga of his life at the moment-- clammoring to remain the baby of the family, but recognizing that he is now number seven and down at the bottom of the totem poll. He does, however, LOVE the kids and especially the babies. They grab a fistfull of his fur and he never even flinches-- just enjoys the attention even if it comes with a bit of pain. (notice Digory is resting his head on Olivia's leg in the last picture - so sweet.)

11 comments:

Becky said...

The twins are so cute! What big smiles they have! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Unknown said...

The twins are SO adorable! They look like they're doing just wonderfully. And their 5th wheel is the cutest thing, too. I'm glad he is adjusting to the new children.

Thank you for writing this blog so that we can keep up with how you're all doing and continue to pray for you all!

Anonymous said...

Okay, to be honest I thought you had bought the twins one of those motorized cars or something when I heard 5th wheel but I bet Digory will be much more fun and safer! They seriously can not get any cuter! I love their little open mouth smiles.

The Andersons said...

This is so sweet and the the twins look so happy and healthy!

Calmil2 said...

They look sooo great! I was trying to find your E-mail address because I would like to hear about your experience with Lifesong. Can you E-mail me in your spare time, ha, whenever you get a chance? calmil2@yahoo.com.
Thanks, Harmony

Karen said...

This is AWESOME! I LOVE the twins smiles - sooo precious. They are happy and loved and they know it/feel it! :) I'm so glad that Digory is fitting into your larger family well and that he's loved by all.
Thanks for all the updates - I LOVE reading updates and seeing photos. It's great to continue on this journey with you all through this blog and prayer.

Susi said...

Thanks for updating us! You have such strength, and your family is adorable!

Dorinda said...

Great pictures - I LOVE their smiles - so incredibly cute. I will be praying for you guys as you make the adjustment to your new large family.

Leslie said...

What sweet pictures and huge smiles! Adorable!

Amy Phelps said...

ahhh. I've been wondering how Digory was adjusting to all this. So glad to know he loves the new kids - and it shows! Very very sweet.

Ronnica said...

They look so happy (and cute)!