Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Is something missing in this picture? We thought so. Thus, this is not being sent out inside a zillion Christmas cards this year, as I would do any other year. Instead we have opted to wait and get a new family photo when ALL of the Browns are finally together. You'll have to agree with me that I will have a MUCH more exciting picture to mail out at the end of January. So, Christmas cards from the Browns will be sent out in February this year (okay maybe March, if having 6 children might perhaps affect my ability to send them out in a timely manner.) We'll see....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ha! I love it! We will all be anxious to see the family photo including all 8 Brown's! :)
Happy New Year to you guys! Bet you can't wait to be getting on that plane!